Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ay Ay Cap'n!

Phew! Been a back to back weekend. Is it just me or time just flies like that. Ytd after I got out of the shower it was 2 a.m. Did abit of cleaning not serious cleaning just place everything back to its original spot and I looked at the time DAMN 2: 40 a.m. wtf?!

***

A couple of days ago, met up with super best friends.



Busy blabbin bout Super Best Friends and Medicinal Fried Chicken.

Ryn : I still think Simpsons is the best.

Me : Oh. I like Family Guy so damn so hai also. HAHAHAHHA. But damn malas to dl already just watch stream only la.

Ryn : I'm watching Spongebob season 2!!!!

Pin and I : *blank face pause a moment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

I love them. 

Then when I got home Ryn msn-ed me bout this.



in which your Facebook layout will be transformed to be pirate language eg. All your friends will be given title of cap'n, comments would be scrawl a message. By then we were all talking like pirates.

psycho that's why they are awesome. 

I love my green apron partners.

Till then. I NEED a new template!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment