Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Doctors

I is sick. bummer. Visited my family doctor and he gave me TWO days MC. 


Me : Heh?! But U very seldom give 2 days MC. (because he's very strict and kiamsiap with MCs wtf. He even has this notice in his clinic stating - If you are here just to get MC, please get it somewhere else. HAHAHHAHA.)


Doctor : U look horrible! Just stay home and SLEEP.


Me : YES! with the hand sign of I did it. wtf.


Doctor : *shakes head and laugh*


Speaking of doctors. Recall my diarrhea incident? I went to the panel doctor. jvfbeobb@#$!!!! I tell u.


This it what happened. 


Doctor : What's wrong with u?


Me : Diarrhea.


Doctor : *types something on her Excel sheet* What did u eat?


Me : Nasi lemak from Pappa Rich my colleagues also same.


Doctor : Which Pappa Rich? Here?


Me : *nods head*


Doctor : *type something on Execl again* Any vomiting? Gastric?


Me : No.


Doctor : *type something on Excel again* ok I give u 1 day MC and medication. Just eat porridge and toast. No oily food.


WTH?! Are u so kidding me?! Ok I may not be expert  in this but


1. She din't check my temperature.
2. She din't really bother to find out more if there's anything else wrong with me.
3. What's with that freaking Excel?!!!!!
4. Eat porridge? Are you crazy? My stomach is already empty and if I have porridge it will cause more wind and stomach acid to increase and hence gastric symptoms vomiting. Yea like how I know right? cause I've been to so many doctors and I can never eat the medicine because they always say eat porridge which will end up throwing up everything.


I later found the cause of throwing up from the family doctor that is - porridge.


Never am I gonna be cheapskate again and visit the panel so that I don't have to fork out money in advance.


Till then. Time for bitter medicine again. 

2 scrawlins':

Peanutxz said...

I's sick too...
But I only have 1 day...
Boo

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

certain time GPs are just after your money. yap, the best way if you're diarrhoea is avoiding Porridge!

go for ORS (or 100 plus) to replenish the electrolytes that you had lost. :)

Post a Comment