Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Awesome weekend

Its been awhile since I last visited my happy place to 'exercise'. Ok my definition of exercising - jumping around because I just sweat and the only exercise is walking from my car to office wtf.

Aristo Ms. Universe Malaysia after party. Din't know there was free flow somemore. LOL. yea I'm cheap like that. Cannot meh?
My jumping partner!

We were both wore the same skirt and ordered the same drink speaking of great minds. HAHAHHA. wtf. 

Oh and our trying act macho body guard. HAHAHAHAH.

Then its Velvet time!

KiaSu and the childhood friend.

Then everyone went crazy

And the rest is history

I woke up today at 2 p.m. had rojak and went back to sleep until 6 p.m. How awesome is that?! HAHAHHA. Guess it takes one to enter the workforce to truly appreciate stuff like these in life.

Till then. Super muscle ache.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment