Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bangkok Day 4

We had 3 hours of sleep and started shopping at 4 a.m. because I was starting to feel very depress since we were leaving on that day. wtf. 



Soldiers preparing for war! 



This is what we saw in the cab.


Let's see from right to left. 1. No smoking. 2. No durians. 3. No food & drinks. 4. No animals/pets. 5. No unethical behaviour. 6. No weapons. 7. No moose?!!!! So we were trying to figure that signage for quite awhile then Benz suddenly thought of the answer. Tadaaaa. No IDIOTS! lol. In thai, it is a slang they used to call idiots or people who are stupid as moose.






Bo Bei is a night/morning market which sells clothings wholesale. Operating hours 2 a.m. - 6 a.m. Advisable not to go on Monday because most of the stalls on the streets would be closed only the ones in the building would be open. Here you can get men/ women clothing. It is where retailers from many malls would come and purchase in bulk minimum 6 pieces, 3 pieces or varies. The flaw is it consumes alot of time to search for something suitable as everything would be jumbled up unlike shopping malls.


Sampeng 3 km long street market in China town which sells only accessories, bags, DomDom and nonsense. Operating hours 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Like Bo Bei advisable not to go on Mondays. Again the stuff has to be bought in bulk from each stall minimum 6 - 10 pieces depending on items you buy. So why not just buy all the colours??! Since they are so cheap! My only regret was I din't buy enough. tsk tsk.



This is a hamster or whatever with really tiny feet you can't really see it only can touch it. And that is Benz smiling because I was being very hyper waiting for my DOMDOM.



Tadaaaa! This is where we bought DomDom.



Quickly rushed home for breakfast. I suddenly felt like I'm in some Chinese drama with porridge and all for breakfast. Back home my mom would give us corn flicks and milk and call it breakfast hassle free ma. wtf.



Ben'z father - super sporting uncle.



This is Thai pisang goreng. Its a lil sweeter. Prob contains added sugar and the banana is rather raw.



Beauty collagen -  My bimbo moment. 
By far Q10 is the best brand ever tasted the other brands taste like antibiotic. yucks yucks. My only regret is I din't get to buy more bottles and bring home because Mr. Chee was nagging saying that our luggage gonna exceed weight limit. bla bla bla. ROOAAAAAR!



Lunch at MK Restaurant before heading rushing to the airport. We are so innocent because we pose like students. wtf.



At immigration counter. 


Mr. Chee : Bee bee look that guy wearing some float at his neck! HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Maybe this is the latest trend oh call me conservative. Guilty as charge. Gladly.



Boarding place and Mr. Chee with DomDom. kekekeke.



DomDom on the way home!!!!



Oops I accidentally awaken the DomDom purchaser.


And he gave me his signature pose. -______-


Oh btw I've found a new shopping companion. Never complain he's tired, gives really good opinions (and I mean really good not just ok la but stuff like I think it'll be nicer if its like this this this), carries everything though I offered countless times to carry but he would just say, "its ok save your energy to scout more", can walk from morning till night and night till morning, best part I see I like I buy! I really hate shopping with people who contemplate so waste of time. Sorry no offense.


Till then. Will do some real food reviews soon!




0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment