Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Hmph!

The other day, after a nice dinner I was longing for a warm bath on the way home. I went up to my room just to discover my room light wasn't working. Then I thought I could use to washroom instead to remove my make up. When I walked to my washroom, the light wasn't working either. Everyone was asleep so I could not use their washrooms either. FYI all the lights in the house were functioning very well except for my room's and washroom. FML. 


The next day I told Lily bout my unfortunate incident.


Lily : Oh!!! The toilet light wasn't working the night before ytd. Just that you used it before me and papa was already asleep when it happened. Then I forgot bout it. And ytd when I used the toilet papa went out yam cha so I forgot to tell him again. huh huh huh.


Today I went to bed at 4 a.m.due to certain reasons. I was awaken by tummy ache at 6 ish 7 a.m. At 8 a.m. I finally could sleep soundly. At 9.30 a.m. Mr. Chee texted me. At 10 a.m. Mr. Chee called me. At 10.30 am.m. my former boss called me. At 11.00 a.m. my dad called me. At 11.30 a.m. my mom called me. At 11.45 a.m. I was awaken by a LOUD bang! I don't know whatever that was but that just frightened me and I'm seriously awake but like a zombie now. Urgh. Double FML.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment