Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

While waiting for my hair to dry here are the factors which contributed to the awesome meter for Halloween. 


Did some catching up session with...



A devil not in costume & a half awake one.



A all in one bunny+ fairy+ devil (yin was wearing all her props) & Cleopatra.


Oh if you're wondering I was just being myself. The mask was just in case anyone ask where's my prop. *shifty eyes*


Then I bumped into a real monster...

Yin did this in conjunction of Halloween. She's so enthusiastic. HAHAAHHAHA. ok la she din't.


And proceeded to join DJ Cater (Don't ask. but the music was pretty good!)



Met my favourite bunny!



Had Black Label on the rocks.



Eric : Eh I also want to drink like that! HAHAHAHHA.



Ket: Damn it! I swear to you. If I wear this Eric will call me his bitch!



Bump into mummy and his corpse bride.


Literally bloody Phua Chu Kang


wearing his yellow boots.



Some driver.



And his mechanic. HAHAHAHA. ok I made that up. They weren't together.



Pharaoh & his friends.



Can't recall this character. Any pointers?



Achmed the terrorist.



And Edward the scissors man!!!!! I think his costume was so power!!!



Had Illusion.


and more Illusion until I was seeing super heroes. Literally...


Incredible dancing with Wonder Woman.


Superman.


Wonder Woman!



Had another round of Tequila shot.


Hair got messed up by the bunny again. 



Was comforted with a peck on the forehead. :)


Then. Jeng jeng jeng!!!! The three of us were lucky enough to meet whom we truly wanted!


Kanye West. Oh screw Taylor Swift. 


I really dislike her. Her songs are so yea yea yea he belongs to you. Same repetitive nonsense over and over. You call that sentimental or touching or whatsoever? I call that whinny, repetitive and no creativity.


Then Ket met his...
 
French maid. hahas.
We made him to take the photo and he was "declining" oh so badly. And when no one's looking he posed. HAHAHAHAH.


The luckiest among us was needless to say Eric!

Happily hugging his other half tightly somemore!


Had more Long Island until I was getting really confused.



ICAC on the dance floor?


which is which? HAHAHAH. 



Enough said.

Till then. Have a good weekend!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment