Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rootz Club

The last time I visited a club was in Bangkok. All I did was sipped Red Label the whole night long. If I don't take Bangkok into account I would consider the last time visited a club was prolly in July?


Twas' in Velvet, my favourite. But the thing is I lost that "happy feeling". The one before Zouk was renovated and Mambo Jambo was only on Wednesdays. The one that could just make me smile for no friggin reason and motivate me to continue with my work at 5 a.m. I used to complete my assignments and revision after Mambo Jambo. Twas' like a boost for me as ridicule as it might sound.


I was just so damn freaking certain that maybe I've moved on to the next stage in life. That clubbing isn't my thing anymore and I would just rather chill. Not until I visited Rootz. 



The next thing I know I was as happy how Mambo Jambo used to be. That happy meter just came back and went shooting sky high.

See? I'm so happy till you can see my fat neck. wtf.


Let me show you why.

Nice bar.



Along with bartenders performing some stunts. Sorry no photo for illustration.



How can you not love a restroom filled with photos of sizzling hot men?
Same goes to the gents' just that its filled with sexy women instead.



Great place to host your bachelor/ bachelorate party.



A place to let loose and  enjoy the weekend.



And do silly things to others.


Where Joannes unite against their enemies! wtf.







My favourite photo of the night.



A place to be with your boyfriend/girlfriend.



Not forgetting his best friend. wtf. HAHAHHAAH. 


Eric literally hoped next to me and squeezed us when we were taking photo.



And of course friends. :)





With great music + great company + drinks. Enough said.


Did I mention bout the crowd? Its the kinda crowd you'll love. Unlike the mat rempit nor cina ah beng kind. Neither is the club filled with kids like Maison or Poppy. Zouk is starting to turn into one of those clubs too. tsk tsk. The crowd was rather sporting. See for yourself. They were so dressed up for Halloween. (click!)



So when one makes new friends one has to drink as a form of respect.


He initially just drank Coke and only Coke. But Mr. Chee, me and a whole lot of others just made him drink and drink and drink till he became like that. nyehehehhehe. We are so evil friendly. wtf.


A couple more drinks led to...

Let's just say what happens in the club stays in the club.


The night ended with a sudden transformation of Ket into a popular kid.

cause the best friends were fighting over to bring him home.lol. wtf.



Rootz Club KL




Rooftop, Lot 10 Shopping Centre,

50, Jalan Sultan Ismail,

50250 Kuala Lumpur.


Tel: 03- 2782 3557


Till then. I have a clown! Din't realize that till someone just told me. HAHAHHAHA.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment