Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bangkok Day 3

Started the day off with..



Coke Slurpeeeeeee.



Because he cannot stand seeing me enjoying it by myself. tsk tsk.


Okla. I actually saw this Slurpee competition in Nuffnang. Then I thought of participating but then when I got back to M'sia damn it was too late. So yea.


Then we had nasi bryani at Swensons. Hahas. 


It was just a coffee shop using Swensons' tables and chairs. No idea why.




Nasi bryani. onzzz. 
Best part? Not oily but still so tasty. If only I could ta pau it home.



Radish soup. They call it fuck in Thai. HAHAHAHA. seriously.



There's an ATM machine behind us. An ATM mahcine in the coffee shop. LOL.



Me walking up the stairs. Mr. Chee must've found this a rare occasion and hence the photo. FML.



Waiting for the train to Chatuchak market. Yay yay yay!



Forgot to ask Benz what was that funny looking building.



Look at the amount of buses and taxis.



And we arrived at the park of Chatuchak owh lady!!!!


Chatuchak is a weekend market which sells everything and everything! From clothes, shoes, accessories , home deco, pets, books, DOM DOM bag (click!) and the list goes on. The thing is the market is pretty commercialized hence, its more pricey compared to other markets. 



More on t- shirts also but with nicer designs. Some designs could be found in Sampan Put but more expensive. However, they do sell very nice t – shirts of Spongebob, Simpsons, South Park and Happy Tree Friends which I could not find anywhere else.





Bought 'ping tiao' super soothing on a hot hot day.



Bought a pink hat and bump into Jack Sparrow. hehe.



Coffee is my love.


She even had a Verismo, espresso machine at the lil stall! Too bad she was using Robusta beans so it spoiled everything.






They had books too! Tonnes & tonnes of them! I almost went nuts then I realize there were in Thai. disappointed.com



As we were walking, could smell the sweet aroma of..



Woah! Chicken noodle soup. Slurrrrrrrrrrrp!


The soup taste like Bak Kut Teh but sweeter. Chicken was really tender.



BBQ sausage and beef ball. The BBQ sauce was just splendid!







Wahai kawan-kawan kita sama gang ini. Kekekeke.



Went home to kacau Benz's porcupine.



After dinner at Grand Central, I just had to try my luck on this! nyeheheehe.



See the lil kid also damn curious to find out. lol.



Tadaa! Spiderman keychain!


Spider pig. Spider pig. Do whatever a Spider pig does. Can he swing? No he can't. Why can't he? He's a pig. Watch out... for spider pig! Then everyone started to look at me and all Mr. Chee said was, "Ignore her. She's always like that. High on drugs." -________-


Seeing that I was so hyper wtf. Mr. Chee decided to buy me a real keychain.



Because he's my monkey!



Lookie lookie! The heart can pop out (because he like to do popping wtf) and bling with red light. Hehe.


Lily saw this and kept bugging me to give it to her. She went to the extend of begging me to sell it to her. wtf. She said she doesn't mind paying it for RM 20 (original price 169 baht). Whatever it is Its priceless now coz its from the big monkey.


Ok. Imma very ze tired. 


Till then. Bye bye for now.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment