Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I Have A Date With Spring






Its been close to two weeks and am still overwhelmed by it. The musical was just too damn good. It brought so much memories, familiar tunes, laughter and tears ok la close to tears I don't cry so easily I'm barbarian wtf. 




Twas's held in KLPac. Very very nice environment! okla I'm a KLPac virgin. I've watched many musicals but they were held in Istana Budaya. On a random note I really miss the Philharmonic Orchestra. No one wanna watch with me because to them its boring and for OLD people. dsjklbchewfufghe!


Oh yea and I super hate it when IDIOTS who clap after every scene/ song. It spoils the mood big time. U only clap when the musical/ play/ orchestra is over. Like really OVER when the casts/players stand before you and bow. That's the cue to clap and stand on your feet if you think they deserve it. Whatever it is  DON'T FUCKING clap during the play. That's plain stupid. 


Back to the happy musical mode. wtf.

Outside KLPac.








Got really good seats thanks to Ryn!


The stage setting was breathe taking. 
(photo doesn't do justice since I curi-curi took the photo).


After the play. Pop quiz! Where can you find comfort food in KL after 12 a.m. on a weekday besides mamak &  MCDs? No prizes for guessing correctly. It just shows u are very street smart. wtf.



Magnificent Fish & Chips Bar.



Butter Fish or something.  Couldn't recall.


It was pretty good. Fish was stuffed with thin layer of flour. The portion of fries was really big. Needless to say couldn't finish my meal. tsk tsk.



Of course my date. :)


Magnificent Fish & Chips Bar

28, Changkat Bukit Bintang
50200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-2142 7021


Opens daily, 8.00am – 1.00am weekdays and 10.00am till late on weekends.


Till then. Slack when you've the chance to!

1 scrawlins':

ryn said...

come next time we become old couple and watch musical at NPO :D

Post a Comment