Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Lamps District 三盞燈

Macau later part of day 2. Gonna be a super short one as I left my camera in the hotel when we visited this area. The place is like Bangsar, a residential area with many many boutiques.


photos are from Google Image

Price range around RM 40 & above. I was a lil reluctant to buy them as I thought the goods should be around the same price as Bangkok. Anyhow since I got this far I had to buy something. Ended up with...


Oh btw the PINK LUGGAGE came from click! and of course the quality of the clothes were very much better than the Bangkok. Super regret now for not buying more. pfft.

Its so cute I'm gonna DIEEEEE!

The people there are really nice. I went into one of the shops to ask if there will be any taxi stand nearby. The shopkeeper told to me to wait at the main road as the traffic would be heavier. 

Me : Where's the main road? Pointing at certain direction.

Shopkeeper : walked out of the store to the road and pointed towards main road direction. 

WTH!!! SO NICE. I was touched I almost cried. T___T 

Another incident was I went into the shop to ask if there's any public toilet nearby. Shopkeeper then told me the direction. I browse through her stuff. Din't buy anything and was bout to head out. She quickly reminded me the directions again. OMG. There is still hope in humanity. T___T

Shops at this area closes at 9 p.m.

Before heading back to the hotel, dropped by 7-11 to get some of these.

Fatty monkey wanted to try them Chinese cigarettes. If u ask me I would say they're rather lightno kick. Anyway cheap cheap only RM 5 for a box. Ok I'm not encourgaing anyone to smoke here ah.


Vita Lemon Tea & Vita Choc Milk. I had to try them since MC Jin raps bout Vita almost everytime.

The choc milk was really rich & yummy!!! The lemon tea was soso nothing special.

That's all for now. 

Till then. Its end of year 2010. Time sure flies.

2 scrawlins':

ryn said...

I CAN HAZ SPONGEBOB MWAHAHHAHAHA <3

still haven't blog about it yet LOL

Jo Anne said...

SPONGEBOB IS CUTEEEE!!!! OH Benny BOo just bought me spongebob cake from Taiwan. 0__o LOL.

Post a Comment