Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Macau Day 2

Time to enter main island!


Venetian very good lo. Look at the photos they were taken inside the bus. This proves how clean the bus' window was.

The roads are just all up hill and downhill. Really test the F1 drivers' skills man.

Reminds me of Hong Kong. hehehe.

Me : Oh look BEE!!! ITS MNG!!!!

Fatty monkey : No matter how they tilt the shop's name u also can spot.  From far far away somemore! -____-

This is Portugese street where u can get LOADS of goodies and eat good food.

This is BXS - Giodarno's child brand.

And when I say child brand I mean sub brand a lot of ppl tend to think that its a children's wear brand. zzz.

Fatty monkey brought me to Giordana and I din't want to enter because the design n quality is sucky in M'sia. The sales girl then told me there's buy 3 pieces and get everything 50% off. On top of that, if u buy above RM 300 there's free membership for a year + additional discount.

In my mind I was thinking, yea la as if I will spend that much.

and of course we got ourselves the membership card. wtf.

Fatty bought more shirts than me ok!

Me : Oh the shirts are so cute! But I only want 1 piece. Can u buy 2 more so that I can have the 50% discount?

Fatty monkey : No no I have enough t- shirts.

5 mins later.

Fatty monkey : Bee!!! LOOK cute hor? I'll get these! (3 pieces of t-shirts)

-____-"

Sasa in Macau is like 7-11 in Thailand. Almost EVERY street has Sasa. The things are really cheap too!


1. Beauty Diary Facial masks 72 pieces for RM 70.
2. Shiseido moisturisers bout 30% cheaper than M'sia
3. Cucumber and orange eye patch masks RM 5.
4. Foot scrub RM 5
5. Vitamin water RM 5
6. Mavala Nail Shield RM 68 with 2 bottles inside. 
7. Eye talk RM 29.

The mask pieces. 70 latest pieces along with 2 premium pieces.


And we went to get me a luggage bag! 


TADDAAA! This is what I got penguin bag! HAHAHHAHA.




Recognize the background?? 

And I caught a fatty eating.

WHAHAHAHAH. so greedy.

He was having ngau chap. 

something like luk luk with a lot more choices, more hygienic and super yummy!
Btw next to the ngau chap stall is a bubble tea place called 'COME BUY'! WHAHAHAHA.

And I had egg tart!

RM 2.5O a piece. Texture soso but definitely better than the ones in M'sia. It tastes sweet too! 
As in nice kinda sweet not sweet sweet.

Go visit Portuguese Street to just eat eat eat n buy buy buy!

Till then. I'm so sleepy I can faint anything but if I go to sleep its damn wasted. 

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment