Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Last Friday Night

While fatty monkey is doing his part updating the playlist I think I better do mine too. Just a quick one. We headed over to WiP for drinks.


And they were talking bout their PS3 & SC2 blah.

Joanne meets Joanne again!

Thus far, WiP and 7ate9 are my favourite hang out places. Love the drinks, environment AND MUSIC!!! Especially WiP they played songs like High by Lighthouse Family. Classics I tell u. Same owner by the way.




Bet the conversation was something like

Eric : Bunny why u still wear like Alice today?

Me : Where got?! Its polka dots ok! 

Eric : I think everything u wear also like Alice la.



Alcoholic

His freakin iPhone again I seriously get how his BB feel u know - NEGLECTED!

I seriously love the Martinis from WiP

Mosquitoes!


Lot G111, Ground Floor Shopping Centre,
285 Jalan Maarof, Bukit Bandar Raya,
59000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel : 6(03) 2094 1789

Operating hours : noon - closing daily

That's all for now. I did mention its gonna be a short post.

Till then. Gossip Girl is occupying most of my time.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment