Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WIP

Lunch at WIP quite sometime ago.



Pretty wide variety of food. From Asian, Indian to Western. Plus they were all good except for one.








Nasi Lemak

Smoked salmon caesar salad my all time favourite. 


Can't recall Indian food. Very big portion and was very good!


Beef Espetada for two.

The dish cost approx RM 80. Comes with potatoes and vegetable. Taste like normal bbq beef or nothing special. Total waste of money.



Just that it looked very glamorous because they get the whole freaking thing out infront of you that's all.

See stupidly amused by the presentation.

See good food makes people happy.

They make me smile.

On a side note,  I was searching high and low for a decent short necklace just as I found the one. I was happily wearing it for only 2-3 weeks. Then on a certain day as I was getting ready to headout then I realized I couldn't find the necklace until today. FML.


I've known them for a decade and am glad I still do.

Till then. Can't wait till Thursday!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment