Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jinx-ed

Spent the entire weekend with movies. A lil on the down side since I din't do any shopping. Dropped by Pop Chic for bout 15 mins? Was in a hurry. Sad. 



Besides call me cheapskate or whatever I don't care. I believe bazaars like this is where you find really good bargain. Unique stuff which is not sold everywhere at a very good price. I personally feel that events organized by Tongue in Chic were really disappointing. 

Plus don't know why was super sui on that day. Until this happened.


Twas in Mid Valley waiting for my supplier to set up the exhibition booth. Since my phone strap koyak decided to try my luck.


Tadaaa! Got what I want.

Speaking of phone accessories. If you wanna prevent your phone from getting scratches but don't want to wanna wear those rubbery of plasticy stuff over them like condom maybe you can check this out instead.

Works like a skin over your phone. Won't notice anything its so good that whenever I show my phone to others they'll just say " Where got protective layer? U bluff me ah?"

See as good as new. Excuse the finger prints.

And when its old and dirty you can just get rid of them.


Went to MACC. It was really good. I loved it so much! Very good way to release stress.


We arrived 5 minutes before it started and it was free seating. Everyone was seated and there were 2 empty spots right smack in the middle of the hall. Super good seats I tell you. Suddenly after got Stitch then became super lucky. wtf.


The comedians. Ok I looked damn wtf here. zzz.


Bumped into my ex-schoolmates. Super lama tak jumpa.

Ok from now on I will support local stand up comedy. Let me rephrase. SELECTED local stand up comedy. Of course you don't expect them to be like Rusell Peters but these guys are good enough to make you laugh and still talk bout them! Go see

Spent the rest of the weekend hibernating and eating Baskin Robbins.

Till then. Brain dead + lost the flow.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment