Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rar Rar

No food post recently. Can't afford good food because I'm very poor. Road tax + car insurance + personal insurance + income tax due at the same time. SUPER FML. There goes a good bag or a trip to Hong Kong or a new laptop or .. Let's not talk bout it. But why is it that I still can't stop myself from shopping? *shifty eyes*

Happy moments!These 2 weeks have been pampering myself week. Dyed my hair red in conjunction of the New Luna Year. wtf. Fixed my teeth and a pedicure! 

See now I've even skin tone. Service very good and worth the money! 

Go visit The Nail Shop
Lot 105, First Floor, 
The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.

Tel no: 03- 77296991 

Must call to make appointment because they can hardly afford to take in walk in customers. Always full house. 

Anyway as I was saying I was so happy because Mr. Chee bought me a playground at our backyard.

Ok la he din't.

Besides the pampering, had some really good time out with the girls.

Good bitchin' session over dinner on a random day after work.



Karaoke - a very good way to release stress without getting all sweaty and packed with disgusting people.

See I'm so happy till I couldn't be bothered bout my fat thighs. wtf.

And they get all excited till they broke the mic. zzz.

Aiya passed bedtime again.

Till then. I had earthquake. :)))))

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment