Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Tension Headache

I visited Mr. Chee's family doctor today since mine was still on holiday. zzz.I was having very bad headache and I was feeling rather feverish which resulted to disturbed sleep; hence the headache.


Doctor : Which side?


Me : This side. (touching my head)


Doctor : Oh left side. Are you working or studying?


Me : Working.


Doctor : When did you start work after CNY?


Me : Thursday.


Doctor : What do you do in which industry?


Me : bla bla bla.


Doctor : Oh. This kinda headache is tension headache. You're just too stress. That's why you're feeling feverish too. I see you have ulcers too. These are secondary due to what I said earlier and of course insufficient sleep. I tell you, you must learn to prioritize not everything is equally important you know. If the job is too stressful you should get another one. Is not that you CAN'T do it, is you DON'T want to do it. You need to have a balanced lifestyle.


Me : Oh ok.


Doctor : If you carry on like that, you'll have anxiety.


Me : O_____O


After the consultation.


Mr. Chee : So my doctor good ah?


Me : Yea. He said I'm stressed up and if I  should quit my job.


Mr. Chee : So because of that he's good?


HAHAHAHAHHA. Then I thought of the gambling nights till dawn for the past week which accumulated to this. *shifty eyes*


Till then. I need a break.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment