Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shangri-la Hi Tea

I was seriously bout to write a post bout Macao but my camera failed me. 



Anyhow, this is the closest thing to Macao considering I visited Shangri-la the day after I landed in KL.

Wanted to show fatty monkey the thrill of having tea + gossip but of course failed miserably.

We sat down for bout 5 mins? and the iPhone became his tea partner instead. 


The Signature Classic Afternoon Tea consist of

Strawberry napoleon - NICE


Smoked Atlantic salmon with cream cheese in dill soft roll - NICE

  • Vanilla and coffee éclairs - they gave us peanut butter & coffee instead. Yee don't like.

Banana cake and the other rubbish at the 3rd tier so so only.

And also,

  • Poached lobster in saffron roll - NICE 
  • Egg cucumber brioche - OK laa
  • Home-made plain and raisin scones - super not nice but then again I was & nvr like scones.
  • Chestnut mountain and more. Don't recall having that.

I would personally prefer the Christmas set. Also RM 50 per set but Christmas set is bigger portion with more variety/


Lobby lounge
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lunpur
11 Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 6 (03) 2032 2388

Tea time: Everyday 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.




Fatty monkey : Save the green macron for me!

Me : WHY?!!!

Fatty monkey : because I'm wearing the same colour.

Me : *pops into mouth* YUMS!

Fatty monkey : -______-"

It was really yummy btw.

And its me!!!

Btw fatty enjoys taking really stupid candid shots of me. FML.


Before getting into the car, I wanted a nice decent photo with the telefon bomba. wtf.

But fatty suggested to me to do this instead

Not sure if I should laugh or cry considering I agreed to it.wtf.

Till then. I'm gaining a lot of weight recently. *cries*

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment