Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And She's Married!!! *sniff

2 Saturdays ago I attended a very god friend's wedding. I was honoured enough be one of her bride's maids. OK NOW I UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF BRIDE'S MAID. Really maid ok very tiring can die.


She's getting married!!!

It was her hens night. Not many photos we were all wasted.

Garbera for the bride's maids on the big day.



We were all exhausted by then after all the preparation work but it was all worthy!!!

Bride lecturing the sisters for the last time. HAHHAHA.



Tea bags as door gifts. Healthy and won't get fat how thoughtful.

When I was bout to leave for the night, I went up to the groom and he was avoiding me. I think he seriously thought I wanted to beat him up. wtf. -____-"

Then I gave him a hug and said, "Take good care of her." So everyone went awwww...

I added loudly, "AND DON'T BULLY HER AH!!!!!"

I din't notice others reaction but I remember Huey Yon was literally laughing her ass off.

Most photos were taken by the hired photographer I was obviously running around like a mad woman looking really sweaty and unglam. wtf.


Photos taken in the morning. 

The hired photographer was pretty good. Go check out CKWedding but I think if wedding need at least 2 photographers to capture all moments. Its all bout the money again. BAH.

Can't believe she's married. *sniff am really happy for her.

Till then. Love is free but weddings are really expensive!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment