Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Stuff to Keep Me Sane or Insane

Since its Sunday night which means tmr is Monday. WOE to u Monday! Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.


Stuff to keep me sane or insane since I'm insane when I'm sane. Oh wtf am I saying.


Hello Kitty casing and Spongebob handphone stripe!

Personally I'm not a fan of Hello Kitty but BB casings are just so darn boring unlike iPhone Hence the mouthless cat with the middle finger. BAH.

Ok this is damn cute the Spongebob head will lid up whenever there's a notification. Since I'm using BB it lights up most of the time. Hence, batt died after a month. zzz. Got this from a flee market in TianJin. 

Chibi Maruko Chan!!!!

The handphone stripes are from Macau got it for papa and Lily its family joke. The 3 bigger figurines are from McDonald's China. I had to go bugg the McDonald's worker to sell them to me as each model were sold on different dates. Why Malaysia McDs stopped selling such awesome stuff?!


Rilakkuma beanie!!!

Not the Watsons ugly toy ok. My cousin got these for me after his business trip in Osaka. Apparently getting these babies back were so difficult because his colleagues were looking at him differently. wtf.

Got pocket somemore! OMG so cute!

Spongebob Squarepants cake!

Ok la it looks and taste like an ordinary sponge cake. I'm such a sucker for packaging.

Benny boo got this from Taiwan along with many other rubbish happy stuff! Well to others, my happy things are often termed as rubbish since they're impractical most of the time. wtf.

Comes along with 2D sticker!!!

Then on a certain day, I met
Action Mask!!!!

And became his acquittance. While everyone was running after the Shin Chan mascot I chased after Action Mask instead as he's the guy who influenced Shin Chan to wear a bra over his eyes. HAHAHAHA. 

ok enough of rubbish to keep me happy for now.

Till then. Can I not work like forever?

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment