Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Breakfast at TVB Drama Like Coffee Shop

Breakfast on the last day before we leave Macau.

So 80, 90s TVB like

Super onz Hot lemon tea NO SUGAR added!

Polo BUN!
So damn soft, yummy, the smell was simply spendid and I tell u ppl we've been con all this while in M'sia!!! Whatever that's been selling in bakery all this while does not taste anything like this at all!!!! The top was crispy!!! AND THE WHOLE BUN JUST MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! orgasm.

Turkey ham & noodles

Standard breakfast set

There's nothing much to shout about the breakfsat just wanted to try everything since it all looked so TVB like! But of coz I had fresh milk for the last time before leaving Macau. Damn sad la come back here nothing taste as good over there for Chinese - Hong Kee like cuisines. I tell you Kim Gary has been cheating my money all this while man.

I really love bout Macau coz the food is great and the people are nice. Food in HongKong is awesome but the people are so damn rude but its their blood. so yea.

I can't remember the name of the restaurant but its located on the same street as Hotel Royal Macau.

Hotel Royal Macau
Estrada Vitoria2-4
Macau
Tel : +853 2855 2222

Hotel Royal Macau is a 3 star hotel but BUT its damn so DAMN CLEAN OK not dodgy like at all and the service so so GOOD bout RM 300 a night. Sorry no photos I think I was too exhausted or eating or I don't know.

Btw Fatty monkey says if I ever work in Macau and earn MOP 10,000 a month (RM 5,000) I would probably spend MOP 6,000 on food itself. -___- but I have a feeling what he say would be true. *shifty eyes

Till then. I've time for pedicure!!! Like finally!

*This is a scheduled post. I should be on my way to have dinner with bunny at this time. Just din't want to bomb the blog with sudden huge amount of posts.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment