Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tarts

Twas's craving for good egg tarts ever since I can recall. Note not just any egg tarts but GOOD egg tarts.



The odd one is the almond tart. 
Since I had a sudden change towards almond decided to try it out too.



Behold let me present to THE egg tart!


How good it is? I was literally licking the yellow part out off the crust. Enough said. Ok la I know damn gross but it was seriously that good! Its sweet but not too sweet which gives you that happy tingly feeling. The crust was crispy but yet could support the tart firmly instead of breaking all over. One thing though the crust tasted a lil sour. 


Note : tart must be consumed when its hot or else it'll be yucky. I think. I don't know la I just finished everything at one go. *shifty eyes* 


Mr. Chee was trying to annoy me when I was eating the tarts usually I would throw a nasty look at him but this time I just ignored him because the tarts were too good to be left unattended.. wtf.


Mr. Chee bought me 3 tarts and I wasn't sure I could finish them all.


5 minutes later.


Mr. Chee : Ooo. there's a pig in my car.


When we arrived at destination. 


Mr. Chee : Woah! U finished the tarts?! lol.


That's how good they were.

Almond tart


Rather disappointing though. Its crispy on the outside but the taste is just very common. Or rather some syrup, sweet kinda muffin taste. Not worth trying. Plus its more expensive than the egg tarts. By the way, I just had a quarter of it. yucks.


Short post because I sprained my thumb and turned lala / kawaii wtf.



Ok la I din't. Wanted to show a hand plus sign but I can't even move the freaking thumb. URGH.


Tong Kee Confectionery
89, Jalan Radin Tengah,
Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.


Tel : 03 - 9057 9926 


Till then. My thumb is so damn big and smelly. YUCKS.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment