Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ko Hyang Korean Country Delights




Visited this place twice but din't have time to blog bout it.



Weekend crowd.



On a random note.


Mr. Chee : Bee look at the company's name!


Me : Hmmm???


Mr. Chee : Looks like something you'll name after if you've a company. lol.


zzzz. Moving on food!


Sun Du Bu Ji Kye 


Spicy tou fu stew with rich. (Comes with seafood.) Comfort food after being in the cold cinema for more than 2 hours. Personally not a big fan of tou fu. To top it up, I'm allergic to prawns. So can't comment much on this dish. Just that it isn't spicy though it seems like it and neither sourish.


Best to be eaten like this.


Chicken nuggets can be obtained from  GSC. Its leftover nuggets la. Who the hell finishes 15 pieces of nuggets early in the morning while watching a movie? Kindly enlighten me.






Kim Chi Ji Kye


Kim chi stew with rice. I din't really like this dish tough. It was too sour and the flavouring was too strong. Probably I personally dislike sour-ish stuff. Not spicy either. But the ingredients used (seafood) were very fresh.




Ra Myeon


Hot & spicy seafood noodles. This is the best among all the dishes I've tasted there. It comes with prawns and clams. The soup is very sweet as in very well flavoured. 


Every dish comes with side dishes. The anchovies were really good. And Mr. Chee being the FOOD MONSTER, (He's still trying to convince me I'm the food monster until today. zzz.) would try to steal my anchovies when I'm not looking after he greedily gobble down his portion. ROAARRRR. The kim chi is just average unlike the ones I usually eat in Korean restaurants. It is less spicy and taste rather blahhh. No OMPH factor. The other one side no need to mention la. Nothing special. Plus they usually change that side dish.




Teok Bok Ki


Rice Cake in spicy sauce. It was rather tasteless and COLD. Din't like it at all. Bluek.




Can't recall the name.


Anyway its the only dessert they have. The ingredients used here is healthier compared to other desserts yet tasty. Shaved ice with fresh milk instead of condense milk. Topped with wheat grass jelly, red beans and raisin! I believe these three items generally contribute to the natural sweetness of the dessert. I exceptionally liked the raisins with shaved ice best. They just tasted so good!



Korean Bali


Pretty good yet not to sweet. Taste very different from the normal bali. Probably its mixed with grain and toasted or burnt. By the way, the Japanese green tea was really good too. I got so addicted to it I'm bugging Mr. Chee to get them for me. Kekkekee.




And of course my very handsome half awake boyfriend. wtf. HAHHAHAHA.



Can't believe we watched the earliest movie. wtf. 
Btw I din't circle that. Probably the ticketing officer couldn't believe either when she saw our faces. wtf.


Overall a decent place to dine in if you're a budget and craving for Korean food. Maximum price per dish approximately RM 16.90.


Ko Hyang Korean Country Delights
LG K-05,
The Gardens,
Mid Valley City,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Till then. Workload overload again.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment