Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Blues

So I was really caught up over the weekend and did not manage to do any food posts to schedule them. Damn it. And unsurprisingly. I reached home at 10 freaking p.m. today again. 





Anyone watch this yet?


If you're a Johnny Depp movie kinda person watch it! But its not as colourful as his other productions though. The storyline was pretty good. Very unpredictable. Unlike some overrated movie just because Heath Ledger is dead and the production house just wanna make a fortune out of his death. I like the whole fantasy thing but it happened in a real world.


*


Twas' in Pavilion after dinner to get the tix but only front row seats were available including midnight show! And me being me when I was in queue I kept saying things like "Die die must watch the show TODAY. Bla bla bla." while hopping around. Then disappointed.com 


Passed by Mid Valley on the way home and Mr. Chee tried his luck to get the tix. Sadly MV no midnight screening. Seeing that I was so disappointed he bought the tix for Sunday instead. Best part? First session of the day. Big sacrifice since he's clearly not a morning person. *sayang*


Anyway, here's a lil something.

HAHAHAH its just so damn funny. Btw I don't like Avatar though everyone said its so nice think its a ripped off Pocahontas. Whatever la.


I need to really start saving. Damn it. I bought 2 pairs of shoes yesterday because I was so stressed up that I will need to work late again starting from this week. wtf.


Till then. Can't wait for Alice in Wonderland.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment