Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crystal Jade

Dinner with my family at Crystal Jade, Lot 10. It has been a tradition since my first pat time job where I will use my salary of the first month to buy my family dinner. I remember mommy used to scold Lily if she ordered extra desserts or drinks because mommy said I had to work with sweat and tears. lol.


Hence, I decided to treat them buffet dinner instead so Lily can order whatever she wants and eat with a peace of mind.  wtf. Since papa prefers Chinese cuisine so Shanghai food it is.



My super vain Lily but when it comes to food. Guess she couldn't be bothered. zzz.



Jelly fish - Mr. Chee's favourtie


Unlike the raw sourish jelly fish we used to get. This is cook and less crunchy with a lil bbq and sesame taste. 


Left : Chicken wine soup. Right : Bone with sweet corn.


Chicken wine soup tasted average could have been better if they added ginger. Plus couldn't really taste the "dong guai". I like the white colour soup best because it was really sweet. Plus the ingredients were really authentic.


 
Left: Dan Dan Soup Right: See Chuan Soup


Dan Dan soup just tasted like some sourish pepper soup. Very weird taste. See Chuan soup not recommended to those who can't take spicy food. Din't like it though as the spicy-ness just hit your tongue unlike curry laksa or sambal kind. Its just spicy without the nice smell or taste. 



Siu long pao


Leanne's favourite. By far this is the nest siu long pao I've tasted in normal restaurants. But standard drop already. The skin is not as firm as before as it could break easily. Plus its not as  sweet as before. Best siu long pao can be found in JW Marriot. 



Red Ben Jelly


Weird tasteless peice of yucks. Tasted more of coconut and santan than read bean. Waste of time.



Almond beancurd


First scoop was filled with very strong almond smell and taste. After a few scoops the taste starts to sink it accompanied with sweet after nice. I used  to hate almond alot. Be it almond flavoured biscuit, tea or whatever but guess this would be one of the few things I like as I grow older. :)


The service was really good. Plus you don' have to walk about to get the food. Probably the food is really authentic which is why I din't know how to appreciate it. 



smoky effect. wtf.











The above photo shows the vainest person in the family. We were literally laughing the shit outta ourselves when we saw this.


Lot 10 Shopping Complex
R2 Lot 10,
50 Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur.


Contact : 03- 2148 2338


Weekend additional chargers : RM 5 per pax.
After tax : RM 51.50 per pax.


Ok I think I suck at this. Lost the flow again. Will try to do more food posts and schedule them on every weekday as I can forsee that from next week onwards I'll definitely work till late everyday. zzzzz.


Till then. I'll be watching the Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus tomorrow! Finally!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment