Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fat Thumb

Today in the midst of a serious discussion my boss said, "Girl, give me your hand." And proceeded to "sign" on my thumb. HAHAHAHA.



China Chong


Reason - He speaks like a super ching chong person, handles China project and is literally an expert when it comes to anything to do with property development in China. Needless to say a very brilliant manager whom I respect very much. BUT he's more syok sendiri and hyper than me. zzzzzz



And my colleague who was also in the room happily drew on tmy thumb too.


The happy face supposingly is me while the sad face is her because she's so super 'chia lat' with her project. HAHAHHAHA. Literally everyone has a sad story to tell bout their projects and I'm starting to get the hang of it. *fingers cross*


Till then. Like we always say if it doesn't kill you it'll only make you stronger.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment