Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stuff I Need

Ok before I vsn even go to my wish list, these are the stuff I need desperately! Oh BTW happy new year all!!!

1. New windows not Microsoft Windows but new windows for my room! The current ones are like this.


Well you can roughly guess how it looks like.

So one fine day bout 2 years back when I opened the window, one if the pieces slipped out and shattered. So no big deal just replace that specific piece. Then today, when the maid opened the window, a few pieces slipped out! Doesn't help when the top my bed is next to the window. If it slips put when I'm asleep I'll prolly be scarred for life! Like literally. Wtf

So I wanna change to this windows.
Of coz there is no snow here.

I wonder how much this is gonna cost me.

2. Shoe rack
I have a shoe rack at home but I have so many shoes that I occupy most of the space and I still have boxes of shoes in the storeroom. So whenever I wanna head out I would be all dressed up with make up and perfume all and start looking for my shoes in the hot and stuff storeroom. By the time I can find the pair of shoes I wanna wear, I will look like I just got out of the sauna. #firstworldproblems

I was thinking of a simple shoe rack which can be locked. Not that I own a pair of Jimmy Choos but robbers these days seem pretty desperate. What also wanna steal. But so far I can't seem to find those kinda shoe rack. So I thought with. Just buy a shoe rack then put padlock at the handles. But if the robbers see from far they would porlly think, "wah this shoe rack got padlock. Sure got expensive shoes inside." #firstworldproblems again. 

3. Glass cabinet 
Not to display my trophies but my collection of happy meal items and Starbucks tumbler. Why is it in the need list? Coz currently my happy meal collection is in a cute ducky dustbin which I bought just to store these temporary I know the things I do  HAHA and mom is nagging everyday that I have too much rubbish.

4. Book shelf
I need more space to store my books! Not really a fan of E-books coz I love to flip the pages of a book and the smell. Ok I'm crazy. So yea whenever I wanna move to a new book I would have to go to the storeroom and look for my books like my shoes. Vicious cycle I tell you.

I can haz no money. T___T

As for now I need to sleep. 

Good night all.



0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment