Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 times a charm

3 years back I went to Bali with my friends to celebrate our graduation. wtf yes we celebrated when the final exams' results were out and it was like a guarantee that we are going to graduate. So on the last day in Bali, we were in the airport waiting to check in. Then the Air Asia staff told us that the flight has been delayed to 8:30 p.m. (our first time taking Air Asia btw). It was 6 p.m. then and we decided to head out for dinner somewhere nearby.

We reached the airport around 8 p.m. and went to the immigration. The queue as MASSIVE. The next thing we know, we hear our names. Last call for boarding. We damn kan cheong la. Ran through security checks all and when we got into the plane. Everyone gave us THE STARE. FOL. I don't blame them I would do the same too. hahahaa

So few months later, I was in Bangkok with another group of friends and I told them bout my experience in Bali. They just laughed and said, "things that only happen to u. No worries." 

Then when we were going back to Malaysia, we arrived at the airport THREE hours before the flight. So we thought, ok plenty of time to shop in duty free zone after check in. 

We got carried away. 

And we heard our names for last call boarding, all I thought was NOT AGAIN?!! Ran through security check and there was a van waiting specially for us to the plane. 

My friends said that this happened to them cause I was with them. FML. I shop damn fast ok and fickle at all. *defensive wtf

******
During February last year, my friends and I went to Krabi to celebratr my birthday. Before the Krabi trip I flew MAS to a few places , hence I forgot how shitty Air Asia was or still is. Wtf

I missed my flight for real this time. It was our fault. My friend nleft her passport at home and we had to go back to her house to get it. 

We arrived at LCCT 30 mins before the flight and din't managed to drop off our luggage. We were told to go over to the customer service counter and one of the staffs took out the walkie talkie to stop the luggage carrier. Then the SHITTIEST thing happened. A male Indian staff just snatched my boarding pass and flight itinerary. He rudely yelled at me and said im late! I told him yes I'm sorry but this is not the time to point fingers. He just snapped at me whatever I said. Then he told us to throw everything that  we don't need and take our luggage as hand carry luggage.

We were prepared to do that. When we walk to the gate, another staff also yelled at us stating that our bags are too big.

Staff: YOUR BAGS ARE TOO BIG!!! GO TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER!

us: but we were just there and they told us to come here?

Staff: *did the typical Malaysian annoyed tone where there is no verb for it and ignored us.

What rubbish is this?! FUCK YOU BITCH! Tell us la where got locker or what to do! As these happened, time was running too.

We were so pissed that we went to KLIA and flew MAS to Phuket. We took a can from Phuket to Krabi.

I am not going to fly Air Asia again. Seriously people, they are not that cheap.

Till then. I LOVE 3 WORK DAYS WEEK!!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment