Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

2012

This serves as a reminder to self on my achievements and what not in year 2012.

1. Celebrated my birthday in Krabi. WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT! wtf which brings me to item 2.

2. Missed my flight for the first time. I have many near missed-the-flight encounters but this would be my first. I think need separate entry for this. hehehhe

3. Own my very first Balenciaga. And I'm letting it go for MR 3,800.00. Any takers? You can leave me a comment with your e-mail address. Don't worry it will not be published and I will reply you. :)

4. Drove myself to the emergency room and was hospitalized for 3 nights. Whenever I tell a friend bout this with that condition they will say, "wah you damn hero right?" As for now, I have to say goodbye my favourites like McDonald's, Coca Cola and the list goes on. Tough but getting the hang of it. When I was lying on the bed in the ER, I thought I saw the end of the tunnel. So yea I'm less of a junk food person now.

5. Set up Pink Elephant. Anyone using Laneige skincare or is interested to try out go check out Pink Elephant's Facbeook page.

Doesn't seem like a post bout achievements but whatever la.

Till then. Hope 2013 has been good to you thus far. :)

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment