Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tamagotchi

Last Saturday, after church fats and I would usually go for a lil snack head home. Then I noticed he was taking a different route which was WAY OUTTA THE WAY home.

Me : *pretend not to notice* 

Fats : Din't you notice I'm not heading home?

Me : Oh yea. Now that you mention.

Fats : Don't pretend la. You secretly know where we are heading to.

Me : Butter and Beans????

Fats : *smiles to self*

Me : WOOWOOOWOOOWOOO!!!!! *super loud siren like*

Fats : OMG my tamagotchi is ringing! 

Me : what tamagotchi? Since when you have a new pet?

Fats : you're like my tamagotchi telling me to its time to feed you but instead of vibrating, you have a siren. 

FML.

Till then. If you don't know what a tamagotchi is you must have missed out a lot on childhood or maybe you're just not a Gen Y. wtf

1 scrawlins':

Jo Anne said...

ROFL I think he would dispose his 'Tamagotchi' if he needs to do that.

Post a Comment