Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

I hear your heartbeat to the beat of the drums

Missy asked me when will be our next visit to the club. I just replied her tomorrow without thinking much. It was Tuesday when she asked me. 

Missy : Tmr??? Thursday no need to work ah?!

Me : Thursday is a public holiday!

Missy : Oh yeah! Okla tmr it is. As long as we don't leave work at 10 p.m. I think should be fine. 

Coz we had that conversation in the office around 9:45 p.m. FOL.

So the missy invited an ex-colleague along and the next thing we know we were drinking at Terrance bar before entering Velvet.

The one thing I LOVE bout Velvet is that everyone there seems older *devilish laughter*  so I don't feel as old as I'm in Phuture. And I felt like I was back in Uni impromptu clubbing sessions and not tired all. cheh wah. Well you see the last time I actually went clubbing was probably 6 months ago and before that would be I can't remember. Yeah work drained all my energy and time.


The missy and I. The flash was too bright hence this photo. wtf

Here's a proper one. :)

Then suddenly the Mr. took out his phone to selca with me. wtf.  which is a big surprise cause he is the NO. 1 super hate to appear in photos, camera shy person I have ever known. So photo turned out super fail. 

Ok hair damn ugly, din't trim for 2 months. Just went for a hair cut today. Please excuse hair.

The missy saw and laughed so hard but she was kind enough to help. But you see the missy isn't really tech savy. She accidentally zoom in but don't know how to zoom out. FHL. Which ended up with this really ugly photo of us again. omgwtfbbq.
But I still have to post this cause I don't have many photos of yesterday. wtf

The Only proper photo of us.
I have no idea why the Mr. looks like he has massive beer belly which he doesn't. FHL. HAHAHAHAHA 

AND the only photo of us. 

The missy damn smart deleted all the other photos cause she claimed that she looks ugly and this is the only acceptable one but my dress looked like a piece of gigantic cloth without cutting. Oh whateves as long as we had fun.

And we laughed happily ever after.

Till then. HELLO LONG WEEKEND!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment