Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

This is How Much I Love Food

On a certain day fatty monkey was grinning to himself whilst sending me home. 

Me : What are u smiling at?!

Fatty monkey : Nothing ah. I smile at my bee bee cannot meh?

Me : NO. FASTER TELL ME!

Fatty monkey : *burst into laugher u know just now when u were asleep u suddenly got up and exclaimed, "Where u wanna go bee?! Where?!" Then I was like, "HUH?!" With ur eyes still closed and sitting on the bed, u asked again, "What u wanna eat bee?! What are we gonna have?!" Then u lied back on the bed and had that grin in your sleep like when I bring u out for good food.

Me : *wadafak so damn speechless 

because I was dreaming that we were in a mall and I was asking fatty monkey what were we gonna have for dinner. We had really yummy food but I can't remember what. Prolly Aungus Steak or something. wtf. 


Till then. I'm so poor. LIKE SERIOUSLY GOT TO WATCH EVERY PENNY THAT KIND. *cries

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment