Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fatty Monkey's Birthday Surprise

Last Saturday was fatty's bday. Bdays have always been a big thing in my life. FAMILY + FRIENDS, CAKES is a must! Honestly, I don't fancy eating cake. I just enjoy the thrill of blowing the candles and cutting them. wtf.

And fatty on the hand, does not practice the big hoo-ha cut cake tradition. Nevertheless, he doesn't get it. which brings me into picture. oh my such a good gf. wtf.


The plan was I dragged him to Zouk Bar as if like I'm having one of my girls night out session. He of course was so damn bored that he started msn-ing his frens. Then, I lied that I had to go to the loo. OK la I did visit the loo and brought his friends in together with a bday cake at midnight. 


The expression on his face was needless to say priceless.


The surprise was a success!

I was so damn happy when I saw the joy plastered on his face.
 So happy that as if it was my own surprise instead. wtf.


Thanks every buddy for making this a success!!!


Why am I always like that? zzzz.

Then zebra met Cookie Monster!

N zebra went crazy coz Cookie was cuter. *jealous
The supposingly girls' night out. Thanks so much!



So addicted to looking at my bright red pedicured nails. sot sot dei.

Btw the service was really good night. Birthday package RM 300 + inclusive of 2 bottles of wine and a tower of Carlsberg. Try negotiating with them and u'll get cake too! Well, that's what I did super aunty these days. wtf.

Zouk Cafe & Bar
G- 223 Ground Floor The Gardens,
Mid Valley City, Lingaran Syed Putra KL.
Tel : 6(03) 2288 1997

I wanted to bring the fatty to some fancy restaurant for dinner the next day but he insisted on Sumi-Ka instead. And there I was like an idiot all prepared to shower and doll up and just got out of the house from the shirt I wore for afternoon nap instead. yay.

Maybe fatty is in love with Japanese uncle that's why he insisted to see him on his bday. *competition

But of course I was more than happy to dine in Sumi-Ka instead means yummy Jap food + no damage to my wallet. ekkekekeke.

Happy Birthday fatty!!! U know I love u more than bits!

Till then. My laptop's gonna die on me anytime. *cries

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment