Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

La Gomera

Tried out this Spanish buffet place place bout 2 months ago. I can't write much considering it was so long ago but I don't wanna let it go to waste! Hence, I shall do only a very brief post with photos.


Appetizer

with all sorts of mushroom but nothing impressive

like wtf?! Bread & ham?

All sorts of stew  which tasted not too bad

from mussels 

to lamb

Main dishes but rather normal 

See?

Kitchen! where u can order for pasta, yakitori and pizza

Lamb chop not bad.

La Gomera pasta - let's not talk bout it.

Pepperoni pizza  - the photo speaks for itself.

Dessert counter. hmmmm....


Needless to say, fatty wasn't happy. (FYI I din't rotate his photo on purpose kept trying to put it the right way but fail don't know what's wrong with blogspot) Maybe they can detect that he's really unhappy wtf.

Neither was I. My intention was to buy fatty a nice dinner. Thank goodness I was damn cheapskate & got the vouchers 50% off before hand, wtf. HAHHAHAAH.

NP : RM 59.90 per pax 

La Gomera 
Block E-LG-1 & 2, 
Neo Damansara, 
Jalan PJU 8/1, 
Damansara Perdana, PJ.

Tel : 6(03) 7710 026

Till then. Tmr is Friday!!! 

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment