Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stage Cosmetics BUY 1 FREE 1

As for those of u who haven't heard bout it yet. Stage is having promotion BUY 1 FREE 1 for ALL ITEMS!!!! Well, except for accessories, eyelashes, brushes bags and gift boxes.


Maybe I'm the only who's all excited because I'm damn super cheapskate can die that kind. 


Or maybe ytd it was my fist time visiting the mall after 2 months. Buying furniture from Ikea, having drinks, catching a movie and walking through a mall to get to work doesn't count btw.


Oh wth. 


My point is with only RM 129.00 I managed to grab ALL THESE home!


Wah liao! Got so keng or not?!

Not too sure bout Stage products but since I'm looking for loose powder and they were running buy 1 free 1 promotion, so why not?

RM 68.00 FOR 2 inclusive of the cute fluffy puff!!!

Ok got the loose powder so where did those other stuff come from? You see with purchase of ANY product can you purchase the Foundation Picture Perfect or Picture Pro range for ONLY RM 25.00 NP RM 90.00.



Hence, TADAAA!!!

Then there was this girl whom was looking at make up too. Duh. She approached me and asked if I wanted the make up base, so that we can share. U know sharing is caring buy 1 free 1. *coughs

We ended up in this really long girly conversation as the promoter was also nice try on make up on us and compare various tones and textures. All this happened whilst I was with fatty monkey. FHL.

No prizes for guessing I also ended up with. 



Make up base RM 68.00/2 = ONLY RM 34.00 *screams

All wells ends well - with purchase of RM 100.00 and above on a single receipt you're entitled to a lipstick WORTH RM 48.00 for FREE!!!!! 



Stage Color Cosmetics Promotion from 17 Sept - 19 Nov 2010.

I may sound like I'm doing an advert but I'm not ok. I'm so damn super happy I just want to share the good news!!!

Since we're talking bout cosmetics, I'm still not over with my RED toe nails! 




The Nail Shop, Curve has been doing a splendid job all this while.

They're really nice and service is really good. Unlike other salons I've been to. I get really annoyed when people start promoting about the products, keep pestering u to get this & that OR those who doesn't specify stuff properly.

There was once damn kao kena con  when I went for pedicure.

Me : Eh don't u do scrub until the knee?

Then the girl proceeds to scrub until knee. Bloody hell RM 120 for manicure and pedicure. Apparently the scrub wasn't inclusive. SAY LA EARLIER. NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN.

I specifically like the Curve outlet because of this girl. Shit I'm such a terrible person just realize she's been scrubbing my leg for almost a year now and I still din't ask for her name. wtf.


Look at my dark ugly un-scrubbed legs for 2 months. 

Damn difficult to find pedicure place in China ok! The place I went was damn rural that's why I'm there to develop the place! wtf. damn defensive.

Thank you The Nail Shop for making my legs look so feminine again. hehehehehe.

Call : 6 (03) 7729 691
To make appointment.
They are ALWAYS full. So don't walk in. I always thought they're very busy during the weekends only. Boy I was sure damn wrong. I visited them last Monday FULL HOUSE also lo. Luckily I'm damn kiasu called to make appointment first. wahahhaha.

Ok. I'm going nuts.

Till then. Seriously need to re-organize my room.

2 scrawlins':

pinz said...

my fave pedicure place is at MV hehe.. they got massage chair~ <3 <3
btw, ur food post = ROFLMAO!!!! ppl sleep talk/walk, you sleep eating XD ahahahahahhaha XD

Jo Anne said...

MV where?! n how much?! Aiyo I guess this isn't the first time u heard funny food stories bout me. Reputation rosak.

Post a Comment