Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

JobStreet.com

One of my finest moments in life. Colleagues like friends, superior like guardian. The work environment was very informal and relaxing. We sent e-mails to make fun of everyone and everyone has a nickname. Everything was great except for the job scope which played the biggest role. 


It was the time when I bought more than 3 years worth of accumulated presents in less than 6 months. hehe.





We  fill up the COO's room with helium balloons on his birthday!





Daniel's & Jesse's birthday.





Decorated Jesse's place pink. She's crazy for pink and Disney princesses.




It was also the time when we had many many makan sessions.














My farewell too bad I was sick on that day.







It was definitely the time when you see people volunteering their time for the company and still had fun.






JobStreet.com - Human Resource Networking Event 09 at Sunway Convention Hall









Fat Ken the biggest bully in office.








The cutest and nicest girl I've ever known. I miss cutie pai.





I insisted Matthew to take a photo of my sandals not knowing the CEO was infront of me. HAHAHAH. why am I always like that...




It was the time when people recognize your effort.










It was the time when I truly celebrated National's Day for the first time.










It was of course the time when I've to be prepared of the unexpected. Regardless good or bad.





This is what happens when you go on leave. We'll surprise you with a mini rain forest! 




But most of all It was the time when I met really great people who are no longer strangers or neighbours but friends.





Ms. Rebecca I like calling her Becky what FatKen calls her Beca and he loves sending e-mails of her riding a beca. photshop of course. hehehee.






My place with Sree. They call him black well u know. HAHAHAH. n since he lives in Serdang, he eventually gained the position title as the ever so popular rubber tapper. lol.





Heather - she's super camera sensitive. She can spot a camera just like that and start posing and posing.










Last but no least - my boss more like guardian. Well everyone calls her Mickey because she has big ears. Boy don't you dare talk bout her. She knows everything. lol. But she's a boss who threatens to pinch you if you don't perform. tsk tsk.


If it weren't for the distance and job scope I'll definitely stay. 


Till then. Happy mid week!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment