Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

In a Cup

I once wanted to buy fruits with everything in a cup as shown below but Mr. Chee said its a waste of money cause with with the same amount of money u can buy many more fruits and cut and bla bla bla... 


Me being me would obviously prefer everything to be nicely washed and cut.


On a certain day we were arguing over some shit I can't remember. Then Mr. Chee showed up infront of my house with this.





With whatever nonsene inside.


Grapes, dragonfruit, green apple, red apple and I think that's bout it.


Me : I thought u said this is a waste of money?


Him : No la. Eat it. Its good for your pms.


FML. Why is my boyfriend like this.


Short post cause I'm going for a shopping spree!


Till then. Hopefully I won't miss my flight. hehe.

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment