Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Why Blog?

I was going through the list of blog links I've added when I first started tadadidumdum. I realized and fewer friends are blogging now. If I were to filter out the inactive blogs, I figure there will only be a handful of blog links remaining?

Some blog coz of hobby while some blog for income. How many of u can really blog and earn money? Don't get me wrong there are famous bloggers who earn a living through blogging but for the rest? I think its mere wishful thinking.

Perhaps blogging is just a trend, a phase in life some would want to experience. 

For me, I love reading my previous blog entries! It reminds me of certain incidents. :)

What bout u? Why do u blog?

Till then. Today a child passed away while another child celebrates his full moon.

2 scrawlins':

ryn said...

I blog because like you I love to read back my old posts too. Even though I know no one reads my blog now but I still blog like as if someone does wtf

Jo Anne said...

but I dont see u blog anymore!

Post a Comment