Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Birthday Goodies

Today marks the last day of February. No matter what die die also must have a post to end the month of February because its super special to me.

It all started with a really early bday gift from fatty. 3 weeks before my bday.

and he engraved 2010 HAHAHHA damn fail. 

I really wanted a nano coz it was SO  COLOURFUL and u can wear around ur wrist wtf. Ok I'm shallow like that cannot meh?!

But the fatty was SO CONVINCED that I will love the IpodTouch more than him wtf. ok la its true. I don't think I can live without that metal piece of evil thing.

The rest of the bday stories I shall post up bit by bit. Here's a glimpse of them!

Bday lunch with my colleagues. ICE-CREAM CAKE! ok got story one.

Drinks at WIP with ICE-CREAM CAKE ALSO!

Following day
Dinner at LaBodega with cupcakes!!!

Third day 
Surprise lunch at Garibaldi

Oops just realized I din't take any photos during my surprise dinner on the same day. Seems like the tradition of 3 whole days of bday celebration is back this year!

Then this morning when I entered office, I was greeted by...
SO COLOURFUL so made my day!!!!

Happy Birthday

Ok its technically March now. Don't care as long as I've not gone to bed and wake up its still FEBRUARY!

Till then. THANK YOU EVERY BUDDY!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment