Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fat Spoon

I know everyone talked bout this place. I've procrastinating.


The food menu so cute!!! Pasted in Peter & Jane books.

Spicy Beef Macaroni Soup RM 8.90

OH I loved this so much. The soup was spic and a lil sour with seaweed and some minced meat. Perfect dish on a rainy day.

Claypot Lou Shu Fun RM8.90

Really thick and yummy gravy. Its delicious but not extraordinary yummy.

Baby Hot Chocolate RM 3.90

Just a teeny tiny cup of choc to satisfy your craving while watching your diet at the same time. Hehehhe.

Iced Choc with ICE CREAM!!! RM 11.90

No prizes for guessing which is mine. HAHHAH. but I preferred the baby hot choc. It wasn't so sweet and iced choc tasted as if there was santan added in it.

The interior of the place was of coz really nice and cozy. Reminds me of my dad's kampung. Read more bout them here!

Fat Spoon
73, Jalan SS21 /1A
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
(same row as WonderMilk)

Tel : 6(03) 7728 3323

Operating hours : Not too sure on the hours but they're close on Mondays.

Till then. I'll be removing my stitches tmr!!!

0 scrawlins':

Post a Comment